Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Pop Quiz!

How well do you know your fellow blogmeet attendees? Hmmm?

We're going to just how much we know about each other from reading each other's blogs and hanging out in various chat rooms. Normally, I am NOT one for party games, but this one might be fun. We're going to have a pop quiz. Scared yet?

What I need everyone to do (non-bloggers can do this, too, as long as they routinely comment on the blogs- that way we have a clue as to who you are!!!) is e-mail me with something that people should know about you if they've read your blog more than once or twice. I will compile everything into a fun matching pop quiz (or maybe fill-in-the-blank... haven't decided yet.)

Deadline for getting info to me is... March 1st. Yes, I will remind you again. And, yes, there might be prizes (if I come up with something interesting. Any ideas? Leave those in the comments.)

For now... e-mail me if you know what info you want on the quiz. And, see those links on the right? Start clicking and start studying!!!