Wednesday, January 12, 2005

A Place to Lay Your Weary Head

We now have "official" lodging set up for the blogfest. We have a "weekend deal" with the Holiday Inn Express in Addison. (Addison is just north of Dallas proper.) The rate we were given is $42/night plus tax, and that includes breakfast. They are setting aside a block of rooms for us. You can make reservations by calling (800)991-5387, and tell them that you're with the Texas Blogfest (yes, I had to explain to her what a blog is... oh, well...). The dates are 3/18 and 3/19 (in case you forgot).

There is one thing I thought about, and I wanted to run it by everyone. Some of you are coming by yourselves and might be trying to save some money. If you want to share rooms and split the cost, e-mail me, and I'll work out some pairs. (No, this is not a matchmaking service. Get your minds out of the gutter... geeez).