Thursday, February 24, 2005

Questions and Tidbits

This week's post will be a quick one. Not much new to report. Things are in full swing as we prep for the invasion to forever be known as Blogfest 2005.

Thanks to those of you who have sent us your flight information. Rest assured, someone reasonably sober will meet you at the airport. What happens after that is anyone's guess...

Has everyone made their hotel reservations and ordered their Blogfest goodies? Just checking...

One small piece of housekeeping. I'm going to print out a hard copy of the attendees and their blogs. If anyone does not want their first names listed, let me know now or forever hold your peace. This list will not be on the internet. It will only be for the attendees.

Oh, yeah... one more tiny little piece of information, for anyone who might be interested (yes, I'm looking at you, Dash and Deathknyte). I have procured a brand new frying pan, just for the weekend.

Let's just hope I don't need it...