Wednesday, March 16, 2005

FYI for the Attendees (and other interested parties)

Keep your eyes glued to this site. There are a couple of agenda items that are still fluid at this moment, and we will post any/all updates here (as well as send out e-mails).

Also, there will be some form of live feed from Humperdinks on Friday night- at LEAST a web cam, but possibly live blogging and or/chat. More info as it becomes available. (Best Bet- check here Friday evening if you're not joining us- we will have the appropriate links at that time).

One more thing- if you need my cell phone #- EMAIL me by tomorrow morning 8am, and I'll send it to you. No way am I putting it on this page. Nope. Not gonna happen.

Now, if you will excuse me, I will resume my "Chicken with its head cut off" impersonation in preparation for my journey north tomorrow.