Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Update: The Smilies Edition

Yeah, well... I'm in a goofy mood, so y'all get to suffer through it with me.

Just a few little details for the weekend. I hope everyone has made arrangements for . If you need a from your , e- us with your flight info, and we'll pick you up.

The plans, as of right now, are as follows:
  • Friday night, we'll meet at Humperdinks starting at 7pm? There will be much and . Because of wi-fi availability at Humperdinks, we will also be live and . Once we're booted out of Humperdinks, those who don't feel like can head on over to one of the hotel rooms for even more while listening to some .
  • Saturday, there will be plenty of time for more , as well as hopefully a chance for a little .
  • Saturday night, Billy Bob's is the destination, probably around 8pm. There's a $9 charge to get in (because of the concert). There will be more as well as for all of us and .
  • Sunday morning, we'll probably try to meet for breakfast before everyone heads to their and .


Did everyone get that? If you have any questions, let me know. And, if you need my number, let me know.

Oh, yeah... my whole reason for doing this? Because I found this : and I needed some reason to use it. Don't make me haul out the real one!!!

Now, if you'll excuse me... I need to before His Tyrantness finds this...